Click on an expertise category to find rapidly what you are looking for:
Materials technology can be defined as the deep knowledge of the properties of specific materials and how to protect them from degradation. In almost all industries the need to select the correct material and how to protect it is crucial.
Our subsidiary MainTech has a deep theoretical knowledge combined with a long track record in managing industrial asset inspection systems, enabling it to advise its clients in the selection of the optimal materials and protection system.
Typical services we provide within materials technology are:
- Materials selection and optimisation of corrosion protection systems
- Chemical Injection Evaluations
- Surface Protection Design and Follow-up
- Cathodic Protection Design and Follow-up
- Corrosion Monitoring and Follow-up
- Material Failure Analysis
- Life Extension Evaluations
- Root Cause Analysis.