Click on an expertise category to find rapidly what you are looking for:
Analysis plays an important role in the maintenance management process. To ensure reliability, some analyses should be performed prior to the construction of a facility; others should be carried out before commissioning. In case of unplanned incidents, asset owners should also consider to perform analyses to reveal underlying causes.
To improve, we need to analyse and learn from the data we record from our assets and equipment. MainTech, a subsidiary of PREZIOSO Linjebygg, performs the following maintenance analyses for its clients, principally in the Oil & Gas, Power Generation and industrial markets:
- Reliability-Centred Maintenance (RCM)
- Root-Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Failure Mode, Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Risk and vulnerability assessment (ROS)
- Safety Integrity Level Analysis (SIL)
- Point-of-view analysis.